Monday, 19 August 2013

Diva 132

Monotangle Bales using non dominant hand..

After a long time a challenge was posed by Diva to engage the non dominant hand. I had great revelations for myself responding to the challenge. I had to use my left hand to draw the string, use tanglations of Bales, and then to shade the tile, and finally put my signature!

What are my revelations? One, I experienced total mindfulness. Two, working from left to right was in more  control. Three, Filling up, and shading was not so easy. Four, the speed/pace of working slowed down. And lastly, it boosted my self confidence to attempt doing many other day-to-day activities with my left hand.

D I L I P


12 comments:

  1. Unreal for a non-dominant hand! Are you ambidextrous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really did a beautiful tile using this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing....I cannot tell it is your non-dom- hand! It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO impressed! Just tried this challenge and struggled but for you it looks easy! Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful, and amazing work from your non-dominant hand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...Excellent so nice and with your non dominant hand wow just wow great

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lot of control for your non dominant hand! Nicely and creatively done! Great shading too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tile with lots of detail and that with your non-dominant hand. Very nice and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of detail on this. I agree with and experienced many of the same things that you described.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never used your left hand??? O_O one would say yes...you did a perfect Bales!!

    ReplyDelete